Our engineers are specialized in refinement and dynamic analysis of racing cars.
Sachs official dealer and PFP Öhlins service center we use a 6 post hydraulic/pneumatic rig in our Europe facility base.
We have four processes level after half a day of installation for a two days test:
• The Basic, the shaker is run by a shaker operator and your engineers.
• The Essential, one CCB technician is helping to understand setting reactions, damping laws, and participates to the elaboration of the choices.
• The Premium, one CCB engineer is working on data acquisition analyze and is participating to suspension elaboration.
• The Integral, one CCB engineer and Suspension Designer will propose damping laws and spring rate optimizations vs. data acquisition analyze.
We are introducing a new Bump Stop aerospace quality certification generation
• Various curves load vs. displacement.
• From high elasticity to high damping.
• High temperature material.
• Formula One and Le Mans tested.
• High durability and reliability.